I got a pleasant surprise today when I looked up my Google pagerank. It appears they’ve updated their ranks and this site went from a 0 to a 3. Not bad for 3 weeks. It looks like putting in the time and effort actually leads to some visible results. The results are not stunning by any stretch of the imagination, but at least I can see them. Eventually I would like to find clients through this site though, not just check my pagerank and look at pretty Google Analytics graphs.
Anyway, I’ve started submitting some of my posts to various social media outlets, but none of them bring in the traffic like Twitter, that’s for sure (at least not yet). The number of visitors grew from 12 last week to 82 this week, which was pretty substantial, at least if you look at it in percentage form (583%). I don’t think I’ll be able to keep that up :] My Feedburner subscriber count went up as well (to 9), and this time it looks like some of them are actually humans, not bots.
That’s it for now. I’ll try to give a little more in depth look at traffic sources etc. at the one month mark next week.